This self-catering apartment is located within the house, so it’s necessary to respect the rest of the other guests at the cottage. Includes two rooms, 1 bath-room with shower, a fully equipped kitchen with oven and microwave, a dining area and a living room with an LCD TV.
Room type: DUPLEX Apartment
Max. persons: 6
Roomsize: between 70.00 and 75.00 square meters
Room 1: 1 Double bed 140 cm.
Room 2: 4 Single beds 90 x 190 cm.
Shower, Hairdryer, Refrigerator, Desk, Seating Area, DVD Player, Toilet, Microwave, bathroom. Heating, Kitchen, Interconnected room(s) available, Flat-screen TV, Sofa, Tile floor (bathroom), Hardwood/Parquet floors (rest of the Apartment), Wake-up service, Dining area, Kitchenware, Wardrobe/Closet, Oven, Stovetop, Toaster, Garden view and Mountain view, Cleaning products, Coffee machine.
16:00 – 22:00 hours
08:00 – 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions (booking and cancellation conditions) which are detailed just in the bottom of this page.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome. Free! One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged EUR 4,00€ per night in a child’s cot/crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of children’s cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your
Pets are allowed on request. Ask us for the supplement to pay and the conditions to accept them
| APARTMENT FOR 6 PEOPLE
|High Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
|WEEKEND||290,00 €||282,00 €||270,00 €|
|WEEK||570,00 €||550,00 €||530,00 €|
|MONTH||Contact us||Contact us||Contact us|
|NIGHTS from Sunday to thursday||Contact us||Contact us||Contact us|
|All prices include applicable taxes INCLUDED except The TAXE DE SÉJOUR of 0,50€ fee per night and person older than 18 years.|
|*) The customer can chose use the kitchen or have breakfast and dinner with us.
*) Ask us about the discounts offered for reservations between 3 and 7 nights.
* Minimum stay of 2 nights in Low season (ask for it in High and Mid season).
* High Season (nights) : Every night of Ski season, all nights corresponding to the French school holidays, all “the bridges”, Easter, July, August and Christmas/New years Eve. Check the prices for 31st december and check to know the minimal nigths to book in High season.
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS:
1) To confirm bookings, El Balcó de Dorres prompts an income account (deposit) equivalent to 30% of the cost of the planned accommodation for bookings of 4 or more nights. The deposit amount will be only the equivalent of 100% of the cost of the first night in the case of booking from 1 to 3 nights.
2) To make reservations in Low season we request a minimum 2 nights. Ask or it in Mid and High season.
3) Please notify by phone in the event that you think arrive later than 22,00 hours (in any case, the B&B House will be closed starting from 23,00 hours).
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING CANCELLATIONS:
All cancellations must be communicated by letter, whatsApp or by email.
1) If the cancellation occurs more than 60 days in advance, the totality of the deposit it will be fully refunded to the customer.
2) If the cancellation is notified in advance 60 or less days from the start of the intended stay, the totality of the deposit will be available to “El Balcó de Dorres”.
3) If customer is not manifested before 21,00 hours the day scheduled for the start of the stay (No show), “El Balcó de Dorres” are available for rooms reserved on your behalf. In case of no-show, deposit will be entirely at the disposal of “El Balcó de Dorres”, which also reserves the right to claim 100% of the price of the accommodation provided to the customer.
4) Finally in the event that for any reason, the client has to shorten the days of stay provided, “El Balco de Dorres” invoice (and therefore will charge) 50% of the accommodation corresponding to the days that have been cancelled, as compensation for damages incurred. Additional benefits paid and not consumed will be reimbursed to the customer.